- Denture Soaking Cup - FJNATINH denture case made of sturdy, food grade material, PP material, which makes it durable and hygeian.Heat resistance temperature: 100℃ / Cold resistance temperature: -20℃.
- Large Denture Cup - The large opening of the denture cup is designed for easy handling.The availability of deeper volume also makes it easy to soak the dentures or retainers overnight in a cleanser. Provides a safe and hygienic place to store your expensive invisible aligner trays.
- Denture Cup with Strainer- The denture box comes with a detachable rinsing basket which helps rinse the dentures and subsequently helps drip and dry them without spilling the liquid anywhere else. There is sufficient space within the box to store the dripped liquid collected from the denture.
- Denture Cup with Lid - For dental guard container, retainer case, false teeth container, mouth guard container, pacifiers, teethers, high-finish delicate jewellery, gum shields, bite guards, night guards, orthodontic appliances and dentures case.
- Meaningful Gift - For the elderly in the family, toddlers or any travelers, denture cups are ideal gifts, such as important holiday gifts (Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas), and even for hobby travelers. It is an incredible gift.
Denture Case / Denture Cup / False Teeth Container
· Unconsciously, the parents are full of white hair.
· I found that the original mouthful of teeth had been replaced with dentures.
· I want to give my parents a special gift - BOX TO CLEAN THE DENTURES
· I hope it can smile every time I use it.
· I hope it will always accompany him.
(This is a special gift.You can give it as a gift to the latest secret person)
- Material: PP.
- Color: Blue.
- Capacity: About 300ml/10.5oz.
- Size: Approx. 11.8 x 11.8 x 9.5 cm.
- Heat resistance temperature: 100℃.
- Cold resistance temperature: -20℃.
Steps for Usage:
1.Add warm water about 40 degrees into the cleaning box and put it into the supporting denture cleaner.
2.Put it in the back cover and soak for a period of time to give full play to the efficacy of the medicine.
3.Finally cover and soak.