- Safe Material—Eco-Friendly— The hamster chew toys are handmade of 100% natural Applewood, drying, not moldy, safe and environment-friendly, tasteless, and that won't do any harm to small animals. Will not destroy the ecological balance of nature. It is an ideal toy for small pets to play with.
- Tooth Protection: The chew toy is good for the teeth and can be chewed safely. Too long teeth will prevent hamsters or bunnies from eating properly and even starve to death, so chewing toys are necessary for hamsters or rabbits, they can keep your little pet's teeth healthy.
- Multi-Function: Wooden rat chinchilla toys give your small rodent the perfect opportunity to play and work out. Twigs also have other health benefits other than dental care. They provide roughage which is good for digestion and may aid in relieving intestinal inflammations and mild pain.
- Suitable for Small Animals: These practical molar chewing pets are suitable for rodent pets such as hamsters, chinchillas, guinea pigs, squirrels, rabbits, chinchillas, Dutch pigs, etc.
- Package Include : 100g apple Sticks, 2 pc round apple wooden chewing string, 1 pc sweet bamboo chewing string.
Small Animal Chew Toys, Natural Apple Wood Molar Toy, Sweet Bamboo Bunny Chew Toy for Squirrel Rabbits Guinea Pigs Chinchilla Hamster
2 X Natural Apple Wood Molar Toy.
1 pc Sweet Bamboo Bunny Chew Toy .
100g apple stick chew toy (about).
Ingredients: crude fiber, protein, minerals, and vitamins.
Suitable objects: bunnies, rabbits, chinchillas, rats, guinea pigs, hamsters, squirrels, gerbils, and other rodents.
STORAGE: They should be stored in a cool and ventilated place.
The apple wood sticks are dried by professional drying techniques. The apple sticks and grass cakes have high hardness, which are good for small animals to grind their teeth and keep teeth clean.
It is made by hand from natural Sweet Bamboo and alfalfa, which is safe for your small pets.
Our professional drying techniques make the apple sticks very chewy and retain the original flavor of the grass cake.
The alfalfa cakes provide balanced nutrition for your pet's daily needs.
Our hay cakes are rich in calcium and proteins, which can strengthen the bones of small animals and help with intestinal motility and digestion to improve their appetite.
Pet Experts Remind You!
Because rodents do not have tooth roots, their teeth will grow throughout their lives. If they do not grind their teeth, the teeth will grow longer and longer. Pets will not only suffer unbearable pain, but also penetrate the upper and lower jaws, or starve to death because they cannot eat. Therefore, it is very important for rodents to grind their teeth frequently!
Hamsters have a lifespan of only 2-3 years.
Rabbits have a lifespan of only 3-5 years.
Guinea pigs have a lifespan of only 8-10 years.
Love him and give them their favorite!